Apply Now to Weekend College at Mount St. Mary’s
Congratulations on your decision to pursue a bachelor’s degree by attending Weekend College at Mount St. Mary’s in Los Angeles. Our program is designed with working adults just like you in mind.
To start the online application process, you must first register your username and password.
If you’ve already registered your username and password, simply click the button below to log in and complete your application. Please select the Weekend College option from the drop down menu listed in alphabetical order.
1. If you have 23 college/university units or less, please submit your high school transcript as well as transcripts from any college/university you have attended. Have ALL transcripts mailed as soon as possible to:
Mount St. Mary’s College
Weekend College Department – Building #
10 Chester Place
Los Angeles CA 90007
2. Two-page typed admission essay outlining your educational journey and/ or future goals ( this may be submitted with your application)
3. Two recommendation letters from anyone other than family members who can attest to your aptitude and ability to success in a rigorous academic setting
4. Complete your Financial Aid arrangements, if applying for financial aid you will need to submit your application online and submit a Weekend College Aid Request form.
Please complete your 2014-2015 FAFSA application online at: www.FAFSA.ed.gov. Financial Aid awards are not distributed to students until all OFFICIAL transcripts have been received and evaluated.
**Note: Certain types of financial aid are based on the number of units stated in your Weekend College aid Request Form. For example, if you state you will take 9 units of credit but only register for 6 units your financial aid package will be adjusted. Please contact student financing for further details
5. When all your transcripts have been received, your file will be sent to the Academic Advisement Office for a Transfer Credit Evaluation. This evaluation will determine your class level and the number of units that will be transferred in to the Weekend College
6. An admission interview (to be scheduled after all forms have been received and evaluated)
7. After your transcript evaluation, in conference with your Academic Advisor, select your classes for the upcoming semester